When I moved into the new studio space, I literally started shooting the very first day I moved in. I wasn't able to set it up exactly like I wanted.
The other day I let a friend use my space, so I got to be a fly on the wall of sorts. It really helped me see what the studio needed, and what I wanted it to look like. I decided then, that I wanted white and sterile. I wanted the space to look clean.
Perfect timing as I had a 3 day shoot at the Nike campus, so me and my intern Shae got on the painting. Oil based floor paint takes a few days to dry, so the timing was perfect. I love the way it turned out, and love the feel of the space. So far the clients have too!